Sunday, September 7, 2014

Less than two weeks! Black & White Sunday.

It is less than two weeks until Skipper comes home--I can't wait! My days have been filled with puppy prep, deciding what colors I want to designate as "especially Skipper's", purchasing all the needed supplies and doing a lot of research. One of the things I am trying to get a handle on is the UKC's website. Skipper is my first dog that I've ever cared about breeding/pedigrees/showing/etc. with so I'm very unfamiliar with the way everything works. Fortunately Skipper's breeder has been incredibly helpful and very patient--I've been asking a...generous...amount of questions. But I'm making Puppy Preparation my motto!

Here are a couple photos of Skipper from the day he was born. The B & W effect on the first was added by me, but all photo credit goes to Skipper's breeder.


In person at six weeks old, his tan is more prominent, and his little face is so sharp, curious and adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment