Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Mischief ~ More Puppy Tails

Skipper went to the vet for his health certificate today. His breeder wrote me to say all is well! He's 4lbs exactly, in the middle but on the heavier side in comparison with his litter-mates. His breeder emailed me today to let me know that he has decided that his food bowl is now a chew toy, and that stuffed animals are fun to hump. Yes, hump. I'm going to have my hands full--this little guy is already actively practicing his instincts! He'll bring a new meaning to the word mischief when he gets here, I'm sure.

It honestly makes me very happy to hear that his personality is shining through. He was the puppy that stuck the closest to me when I visited for the first time--only one of the reasons I chose him, but still a very good sign in my mind.

No new photos this week, so I'm sharing a charming cartoon I found on cartoonizemypet.com. Rat Terriers are still in their archives so they don't have customizable options for them just yet. but this little guy still came pretty close!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, so exciting waiting for a new little one, isn't it? I'll have to go back through your posts and hunt for pics of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete