Sunday, September 6, 2015

Can you spot Quenya? Mischief Monday!

Quenya is in the Autumn 2015 Bark Magazine's Smiling Dogs section! Can you find her?

So, confession: I have seriously taken less than five good photos of the dogs over this Summer. I've been preoccupied with obtaining my first "real" post-college job. I'm now a Kindergarten teacher, woo!
So far it's gone wonderfully and I love my human kids. My fur family (not sure if I like that term or not, hmm...) has had some adjustments to make with my scheduling, but I get off with plenty of day light left to go on walks, park visits and swims at the river so they're doing pretty well overall!

Hopefully as my schedule cements and I am able to plan more securely for playdates and activities I'll be able to post more to the blog! 

Bloghop (1)

1 comment:

  1. I saw Quenya in the Bark! I always love looking at all of the smiling dogs and then I thought I recognized one and it was her!

    ReplyDelete