Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Louisiana Alligator Natural Dog Treats

Today the dogs tried a bag of treats I picked up at a visit to a boutique-y/outlet-y type store earlier this month. The primary protein? Alligator! Living in Florida I worry about gators eating my pets, so it was interesting to try it the other way around.
Just like with all my training treats, these are corn, wheat and soy free, using instead barley and potatoes (white and sweet). Neither of these irritate my dogs allergies so everyone got to try them! They are USA sourced and made and break up easily for training, although they are a smidgen crumbly.


Skipper was so excited to try them he wouldn't even model. He insisted on trying to break into the package each time I snapped a photo!


These treats made my dogs CRAZY. All three of them equally so, which is unusual. They are very smelly as a warning and the smell lingers. I'm willing to put up with it because my dogs love it so much, but someone highly sensitive to smells would have a tough time handling these treats. I plan to use them sparingly and make the most of the value my dogs place on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment