Monday, September 28, 2015

Stroll in the Park



Victoria is always looking for mischief, but today she was content to ride in her stroller around one of our local parks! It was a rare time of just her and myself and we enjoyed it immensely! She loves to hang, suspended by her harness, with her front body as far out of the stroller as possible so she can smell everything we pass by. When she gets tired of this she'll sit in the stroller with her paws just resting on the top in a human-like position that gets the people we pass every time. Little ham.

I am SO EXCITED for tomorrow. Quenya gets to come to work with me!!!! How awesome is that?! And not only does she get to come to work with me the whole day, she'll be teaching my class about DOG SAFETY and BODY LANGUAGE! Sorry for the caps, but this is a seriously wonderful thing--to be able to help a group of five and six year olds understand how to behave safely around dogs. Can't wait to share the pics!


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Good luck with your class! I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Hope the class goes well!

    ReplyDelete