Tuesday, May 12, 2015

52 Snapshots ~ Teach


"Wait" for Quenya loosely translates to "hold your current position". It's useful for hiking, obedience, and photography!
This year I've revamped my dedication relating to this concept (teaching) and my dogs. Quenya is currently enrolled in a class to earn her intermediate trick dog title, and (IT'S HAPPENING FOLKS!!!!) starting May 31st Skipper will be starting Nosework class! Also, Victoria's leg has healed well enough that we can do a modified sort of agility in our yard. We'll never compete, even at fun days like we used to--I won't put that kind of stress on her. But to be able to play a fun game in our yard...it's exciting that she's recovered so well! I can't wait to share our journeys as we continue on.

In the mean time, enjoy a look at Quenya's video from training class when she passed her Novice Trick Dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment