Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wordless Wednesday ~ Make Mementos



I do need to add a few words today. I'm posting this after another blogger reminded me of the fact that I'm going to want these photos some day, 10 or 15 years down the road, when this slick little ball of taupe, tan and white isn't around.I won't care then that my hair's messed up, or my arm looks weird. I'll care about the reminder of the precious moments we spent together.

Take pictures with your dogs.

BP_Wordless_wed_Hop_Logo_2014

5 comments:

  1. Memories from photos are truly priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos. A lasting memory in your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl and her pup is a precious combination!!!

    Hoping by from www.pittsburghpetportraits.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I look at the thousands of pics I have with Leo, I would have to agree.

    ReplyDelete